Friday, June 27, 2014

A book worm

Since I was little I have ALWAYS hated reading... Read this for a book report...read this book for a quiz... I was not a fan.

One night Luke decided to have a rule where we turn our phones off at 9:00pm and just winded down for the evening...

I thought.... This will literally be torture (I always stay up, my mind gets going a million miles an hour and I just can't fall asleep) well... There IS that book over there.....

And that ladies and gentleman is where it all began... My passion for reading... I started reading My story by Elizabeth Smart and was hooked. I simply could not set the book down ... And as they say the rest is history.... I. Mindy. Catmull . am now. .. A bookworm. I have read fifteen novels since March when this all began and continue to read more and more. I love it soooo much and I think that to surpass the words of those kinds that are more brilliant than mine.... Is to be ignorant and ungrateful.

These are a few of the books I have read and would reccomend all of them, as there Is not one I haven't been fond of in its own little way!!

1. My Story- a memoir by: Elizabeth Smart


2. The Giver by: Lois Lowry


3. Heartbeat by: Sharon Creech


4.Ashley and Jen by: Jack Weyland


5. Let it go- a memoir and story of forgiveness by: Chris Williams


6. Chasing Redbird by: Sharon Creech


7. I'll find you by: Clair M. Poulson


8. Heaven is Here by: Stephanie Nielson


10. Out of the Dust by: Karen Hesse


11. The secret journal of Brett Colton (one of my favorites) by: Kay Lynn Mangum


12. The fault in Our Stars by: John Green


13. Wonder by: R.J Palacio


14. The True colors of Caitlynne Jackson by: Carol Lynch Williams.


15. John Adams by: David McCullough



( I was not kidding when I said that I have become a bookworm)


Happy reading!!!
- The newly found bookworm

The book worm

No comments:

Post a Comment