One night Luke decided to have a rule where we turn our phones off at 9:00pm and just winded down for the evening...
I thought.... This will literally be torture (I always stay up, my mind gets going a million miles an hour and I just can't fall asleep) well... There IS that book over there.....
And that ladies and gentleman is where it all began... My passion for reading... I started reading My story by Elizabeth Smart and was hooked. I simply could not set the book down ... And as they say the rest is history.... I. Mindy. Catmull . am now. .. A bookworm. I have read fifteen novels since March when this all began and continue to read more and more. I love it soooo much and I think that to surpass the words of those kinds that are more brilliant than mine.... Is to be ignorant and ungrateful.
These are a few of the books I have read and would reccomend all of them, as there Is not one I haven't been fond of in its own little way!!
1. My Story- a memoir by: Elizabeth Smart
2. The Giver by: Lois Lowry
3. Heartbeat by: Sharon Creech
4.Ashley and Jen by: Jack Weyland
5. Let it go- a memoir and story of forgiveness by: Chris Williams
6. Chasing Redbird by: Sharon Creech
7. I'll find you by: Clair M. Poulson
8. Heaven is Here by: Stephanie Nielson
9. Angus, Thongs, and Full-Frontal Snogging by: Louis Renninson
10. Out of the Dust by: Karen Hesse
11. The secret journal of Brett Colton (one of my favorites) by: Kay Lynn Mangum
12. The fault in Our Stars by: John Green
13. Wonder by: R.J Palacio
14. The True colors of Caitlynne Jackson by: Carol Lynch Williams.
15. John Adams by: David McCullough
( I was not kidding when I said that I have become a bookworm)
- The newly found bookworm