Thursday, June 26, 2014

One year wedded...we are pros

Okay so whenever someone would tell me msrraige is hard before I got married I would secretly be super annoyed by them... Umm.... Hello....you both love each other so how hard can it be ?!.....fools..... Hahahaha.  I laugh because they were right. But only to an extent. Let me clarify.....

I title this next phase: our first year not in chronological order:)

Number one I fracture my femur and am out of work for 12 weeks 1 month after we were married.

Number two we bought a ten year old dog... On a whim I might add. Labor day of 2013 we decided...hey let's get a dog. So we did. 

The same day we got said dog, my parents did as well and ... Let's just day we are foes... (Enemies) he bit me... Rude. I know.



Next we bought a puppy!!! Yayayaya!! Her name is zoey after the movie dad zooey dechannel. (We are obsessed with the show new girl.

Next Luke's grandma gets in a bad car accident and ends up the the hospital and rehabilitation center for a few weeks. She is truly a miracle though and has strength beyond this world. Two weeks after the crash she was all ready serving in the temple, and we had the privilege of attending.

Number 5 or was it 6! ? Addysen Sophia (our niece) was born. What a miracle baby. She is an absolute delight in all of our families lives.

Number ...we will call it eight. I quit my job because my health took a decline, so I started becoming more involved in finding a cure for my disease (cystic fibrosis ) in hopes one day we will all(my fellow CfErs and I will be breathing easy.

Nine. Luke had an incredibly bad case of gastroenteritis complete with nonstop diarheaa, vomiting, and some serious stomach pain. This earned him two and a half days in the hospital. Poor thing. (He is much better now) 


Next off Karalee and Corbin and their daughter chloee (all our family) moved in with us for a few months. Five people in one small home = Dont do it. But we all still love each other. But still Dont do it :)

Next off .. Our first Christmas together yayaysysy!!! I love Christmas and the spirit of service and Christlike attributes shown through so many. 

We went to Disneyland. Our favorite place. We are obsessed. I Dont know if its the general environment, the detsils in literally everything or the food, but they all tie to make it the happiest place on earth. (Besides the LDS temple of course)

Baby menlie was born !!! Another niece . we are obsessed with her. Cutest. Babe. Ever. And so smiley. She is a gift from above truly. 

Mostly... We went through a million tirsls this past year... But if made us closer than ever and has strengthened our eternal bond. Marriage is hard.

Figuring out how to live together

What to agree on , what to disagree on

Money

Religious fees and standards. All can be hard and we Dont even have kids. So I am.sure there is much more ... But I LOVE being married. I wouldn't trade my husband for anything and waking up next to him each new day makes me smile every morning... Even if just for a moment. My life is perfect. No one can take that moment away. We are a little over a year into marriage now and have learned so much. But mostly....

You live life on earth once. So be kind to the ones you love most. Be thankful for your trials, because after they end a blessing will manifest itself.. It always does. Love your significant other like you have never loved anyone. Marriage is not perfect. You are not perfect, and nor am I... But I am perfectly happy with my life and the constant companionship of a loving husband and a loving heavenly father.

Love always , 
Minderella



No comments:

Post a Comment