Thursday, June 26, 2014

Summer lovin' had me a blast

Summer time is simply the best!! The past two summers I have fractured my femur which calls for a double thumbs down!! However, I did learn to be and am so thankful for my legs and to walk crutch free (cross your fingers this summer) my summer thus far has been super fun. I bought the "pass of all passes" Utah county style and have been going to Seven Peaks with a group of girls in my neighborhood every Monday. Its been a blast. In other news we got rid of one of our pups and are down two just our little one. Ally (the older larger lab) was getting a bit too much to handle in our little home so a sweet family took her in. Luke and I are confident they are going to love the heck out of that dog. So we are okay with it and have been happy with our decision.
Also have you ever been boating before?! This summer has been my first time and I am officially obsessed!! I tried wake boarding and well.... I got up for about .00004 seconds ;) better luck next time to me. I had so much fun with my family though and am so excited for further boating. 

Zermatt resort in Midway, Ut is next on the list for my summer adventures. My family had the opportunity to spend some time there over fathers day weekend and it was awesome. So relaxing and my mom snapped this shot of my Lukie and I on thus quaint, yet stunning bridge along the road, and I love it.



I LOVE more than words can describe having a best friend and sister who loves to run as much as I do !! Karalee and I went to high school together and supported a local family whose son is battling cancer by running a 5k. It was a blast, and I hope to run many more races with this beautiful lady.


And of course sometimes you have those lazy hazy summer days. Rose and miss menlie (my sister and niece) stopped by and it was so fun to hang out and just talk and lounge. 

What is your favorite part of summer?!
I hope you are having a fabulous one thus far!!!

Always a Cyster
Xoxo gossip girl

No comments:

Post a Comment