Sunday, July 6, 2014

Happy sabbath

Happy sabbath. I hope you all had a wonderful day. Today I am thankful that I could go to church. I am thankful that I could go to nursery and watch after the perfect little children. One of the little girls in our nursery class fell asleep in my arms today. This sweet eighteen month old blond haired, blue eyed, baby was asleep for an hour and there is just something so special about kids and babies when they are asleep. Something so angelic, and nieve.

Today I also went on a walk with my sweetheart and some of our close friends. We sat at the park and played with our little puppy, and enjoyed a perfect Sunday evening. Not every day is perfect. Not every moment goes how we think it ought to. People aren't always as kind as they lead on. Weeks, months, and sometimes years can be dismal. However one thing is for sure . when you have a perfect moment, hold it close to your heart and know that you are loved. You may not feel it sometimes, but you are so loved.

I hope that this sabbath day brought some sort of joy and comfort to your life whoever may be reading this. I also hope that this week to come may be a good one.


(Can you spot the puppy??)

                           Xoxo and goodnight
                             -Minderella

No comments:

Post a Comment