Monday, July 7, 2014

one SERIOUSLY crazy day

Have you ever had a day that is nonstop. ? Like you literally do not sit down the whole entire day until you fall into your bed and decide never to get back out?! That my friends was today. Good grief. I did this to myself you know. You may be under the assumption that it was a bad day. It totally wasnt , but maybe I should have spread my activities out just a bit ?! Let me explain.

For more than 20 weeks now my best friend Mallory and I have been doing the T25 workouts. It is a home workout that is only 25 minutes, but it is jam packed with cardio, weights, and plyometrics. Every morning I wake up, put on my workout clothes and head straight over to Mallorys. Having a workout partner has been fabulous because even if one of us doesnt to workout we always have the other person to push us to keep on keep in on !!! Anyhow this is how my day began.

Next me and a few other girls and their babies sent to Seven Peaks Water Park for a couple of hours. It was so nice because today it was close to 100 degrees. Needless to say, being in the water was blissful. My favorite thing is the wave pool. It reminds me of the ocean and body surfing I think that's why I like it so much.

Right after I got home, ( I'm talking right after) I hurried and changed and went to my moms. She hired me to clean her house once a week, and I actually really like to clean and am quite OCD about it. So for two hours today I cleaned my moms floors this morning, while listening to some Katy Perry Radio on Pandora. (My favorite station)

When I finished that I went to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few items for a party I am having tomorrow and headed straight home. Right when I got there I again changed.. For my third time today might I add. After which I met my lovely sister Karalee and went on a run. Here is the thing ladies and gentlemen, when you are planning on going on a four mile run, you should probably not go when its 95 degrees outside. It. Was. Hard. Sometimes I forget that I need to be nice to my body... I usually can breeze through a four mile run. Today it was unusually difficult. I think it was a mixture of the sun, and no rest. Sometimes I get so busy trying to fill my life with things that I forget I have cystic Fibrosis. Although its a good thing to not let my disease hold me back. Sometimes it backfires when I am constantly filling my schedule full full full.

Thus I am currently in my bed, watching the Babysitters Club ( yes the one from the 90's, and won't be leaving for the rest of the ebeming .

It was a crazy, busy, fun filled day. Do you ever find yourself filling your schedule a little too full?! Maybe we should take away one or two things from our list of "to do's" and remember that sometimes its okay to just enjoy your day.

                      Xoxo always
                    A very dead Minderella



No comments:

Post a Comment